MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Perhaps unusual but not inexplicable. I happen to know something...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Perhaps unusual but not inexplicable. I happen to know something about stem cells, and drug development (yes, I know it's not a drug, but there are more similarities than differences, particularly in clinical trials), so my posts have been generally confined to addressing technical issues, and mythbusting hysterical claims. I admire @madamswer's posts, because they are rational, cogent and fact-based. I know bugger all about corporate finance, so I don't discuss it - but I do understand maths, which is mostly where he's coming from. And I repeat - whatever his motives, his analyses have been spot on.

And I stopped posting so much because frankly, I can't be arsed. You can't argue against people's faith, no matter how much logic you deploy. I still like to read the threads though - it's like a gentle stroll down memory lane, with all the same faith-based tropes and voodoo science getting endlessly recycled, even in the face of a company which (IMO as people like to say) have managed their capital and their development programmes extremely poorly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.