MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

@Wilba32 you have asked @gordon_gecko (GG)what he does. As you...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @Wilba32 you have asked @gordon_gecko (GG)what he does.

As you are one of Mesoblasts great (based on the science) cheerleaders, I thought as a thank you for your continuing service to the cause that I would do some research and try and answer your question.

I just put madamswer on ignore. That poster was all over our forum this morning with a particular negative opinion. GG is a great supporter of the madam,. Seems to know all of madam's holdings if I read #27824406 post correctly and posts on this forum for the enjoyment of it. It is not the pandemic which is the cause of this as GG was doing this well before the lock down. Interesting hobby? You decide folks!

I will leave it to @gerenzee our psychology maestro to opine (should he care to) on the thought process of a person who wants to infer that they are a little bit of a ruthless trader (greed is good is perfect for a shorter) but also a Lizard. The possibility that this is a humorous play on words? Well?

When posting negative comments on Mesoblast the Madam and GG have an open goal. We are a development business. Until the development is completed you have nothing definite to sell. Until you have something to sell you will always burn cash. If you don't bring a product to market, raise funds, debt or attract partnerships you will run out of money. (clearly judging by their protestations we need to be made aware of this).

If GG and the Madam don't believe in the science then clearly they will never invest in Mesoblast.
    If they believe in the science, then I presume that there is a criteria that they have, where they would invest in Mesoblast. If so let's hear it!

Once they have nailed their colours to the wall, you are able to judge the rest of their comments on merit.

For the rest of us who believe in the science, then it is a matter of time before our investment comes good. The fear people are trying to generate that a deeply discounted Capital Raise will water down our shareholding so that we have no chance of benefiting in the future, is for me a non starter.

We know what Mesoblast therapies can do (inflammation, inflammation, inflammation, so good they named it thrice), even if the number of shares was doubled, all that would happen is that money would help tap this enormous potential, several multiple bigger than first thought.

My view is that a CR will not be required. It is also my view that a partnership other than existing will not be required for CLBP.
    The partnerships from Heart and all cause Ards (+cashflow from srGvHD) will mean that we can go for the CLBP USA market on our own. That is a multi billion bonus on its own.

I feel the twitch towards the ignore button for GG so they can join The Madame in the ether.
    Keep up your good work.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.