MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Hi @stanjupiter and @gerzensee thank you for your posts on this...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @stanjupiter and @gerzensee thank you for your posts on this thread.
    If I may @stanjupiter, I have said before that I along with many, follow your posts. There are too many parents “held hostage by intransigence that can be hidden under the title “doctor knows best”. As with all professions, medical have the finest and worst examples of mankind. I can only wish you and your family well. I hope you don’t thing this over the top, but your post is a poignant reminder of the impact these therapies can and must have. The data will break the dam holding these new therapies back. When we look back at the history of Mesoblast, I believe the CRL for REM-L will prove to be the nadir of the fight to get stem cell therapies accepted as a front line treatment protocol. My views on the impact the delay will have for the children with srGvHD has already been voiced. In summary, that delay will be to the eternal shame of whoever was involved in that decision. AA is there for this reason, so no excuse. The fact that they approved a tablet with questionable results and serious side effects, so serious that no one under 12 can even try it, is .....in this context negligence at best.

@gerzenzee, wise words as usual.
    The Irking that has recently triggered my ignore button finger (twice today) is not the talking down of the company, it is by omission the “dishonesty” I believe it shows.
    I challenge a few to articulate fully as I did with GG would they ever buy in and if so at what price? Unless I am missing something, it would come under one of the following headings.
    1. I do not believe in the Science generally or as operated by Mesoblast
    2. I believe the company will effectively run out of money to reward current shareholders.
    3. These sorts of investments are too risky for me.

All valid reasons but at best in most posts difficult to ascertain which heading they are addressing.

Therefore I conclude that they are not interested to engage reasonably with others, so as to their motivation? I agree we will never know, but their posts are irrelevant to my forming a view on the company.

Contrast that with most who hold, who are happy to articulate why and why in some cases they no longer do.
    Many would have been sorry to see @wombat777 (hopefully tagged correctly apologies if not). I miss their contribution.

So ignore or challenge? Sometimes it is just good to go on to HC and find well made points that leave you better informed or at least smiling. Imo

Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.