MSB 0.54% 92.0¢ mesoblast limited

People need to stop copying and pasting stuff thinking their...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    People need to stop copying and pasting stuff thinking their googling is superior to a health professional that charts these every day.

My goodness DocMcstuffins! That was a smug comment!!
    In fact, PPIs came onto the market with quite a long list of side effects. They were never reported to be 'side effect free' when entering the market.

Their claim to fame was they were more selective at reducing stomach acid than H2 antagonists as they directly blocked protein pumps in the stomach that reduce acid production. i.e. they were claimed to be more effective, not less side effects.
    They were also less likely to interact with other medications (that was a problem with H2 antagonists - inhibition of cytochrome P450).

People google so that they can present you with facts, rather than flippant claims. Google is an easy way to list side effects without having to write each individually. Don't assume that you are 'superior' and don't assume that someone who copies and pastes side effects is not a health professional. You clearly underestimate the qualifications of people on this site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.050B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.5¢ 91.5¢ $526.3K 572.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1020 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 118883 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.