selfish baby boomers, page-10

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Gotta point today a person of the TRUE battler kind...working in retail, the service industry, factory's, delivery drivers, tourism...you know proper traditional aussie battlers not today's elitist view of what that actually is means.......... could on their lonesome with a relatively small amount of savings walk into a bank and walk out with a mortgage....not possible today without cherry picking the scenario to suit an existing ideological belief

Today this is no longer the case without say 50+% of the original purchase price in cash up front.

Sometimes people just need to open the curtains and peak outside not just from their lofty height and blue sky beliefs.

Yes it was so easy once in comparison even I did it, no way no how could i do the same today....same house and same job....the bank would laugh at me.....but my experience was before the true dinki di battlers family homes become nothing more than a common trade-able commodity...akin to it being just dug up in a quarry.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.