SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

Selfwealth Stock, page-18

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    So the company shouldn't change it's pricing structure to keep share holders happy? you do realize that this is why a lot of companies simply don't excel after a set given time - they get stuck in their old ways and don't continue to keep up with the current competition because they wish to keep existing share holders happy which will eventually diminish over time.

How will the company adopt masses when the service is free elsewhere? ask yourself - why would you use Selfwealth over Superhero? I am an investor with Selfwealth and I've used both platforms. If one is free and the other requires a monthly fixed price* or a trade fee and their identical in functionality then how does Selfwealth continue to grow when their competitors aren't charging a fee for the exact same services? If their was a differentiation in service/product then that's understandable, however the outcome in exactly the same and the end result is you'll either buy/sell a stock.

If you're thinking on the premise to purely entertain the motion of keeping the stock price of SWF up then it's the wrong ideology. Not in this day and age at-least. Regardless of what anyone says Superhero right now is leading in almost every aspect that SWF doesn't.

Most mainstream users use Selfwealth due to the low-cost trade structure. It'll only be a matter of time before users realize this and move their trades to Superhero or any other platform that provides a free service.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.