GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Hi new trader,It is difficult to know exactly what the motive is...

1. 217 Posts.
    Hi new trader,

It is difficult to know exactly what the motive is of this entity, however after monitoring the trading the past couple of days I am tending to lean towards a mass accumulation occurring as it is not the usual strategy in my opinion to exit out of a stock.

I find it very interesting that the gloom merchants come out of the woodwork every time there is any delay with GDN and this same churning/capping activity seems to always eventuate after these events in this case an extremely blatant attempt here of the 1.9 million sell bid. It is telling me a story that someone does not think this is over and not by a long shot. It feels to me like a broker is accumulating as much as possible at these giveaway prices to either lower their average price or to gain a larger position. The way the sell side is stacked is a pretty good indicator of what is going on. There could be arguments to the reverse psychology trading but I really do not think this is the case. Usually if a large shareholder wants to exit they usually place incredibly large buy bids in the market depth just off the market price and pull all the sell bids off to let the buyers build and sell into the ensuing buyers that are forced to buy over the top of these large buy bids.

It would seem to me that if you were going to the efforts of the down rampers recently on here something of the likes I have never seen before, as well as the trading activity would suggest they are in it for larger returns rather then just the small returns hence longer term not just next week.

Time will tell. This is just my postulation and only my opinion from my observations.

regards,
    sp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.