BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Zubana, that is just my opinion... just don't want you guys to...

1. 59 Posts.
    Zubana, that is just my opinion... just don't want you guys to be burnt by 'unwelcome surprises'.... and I think that 'A few observations from people.... and myself about the regulatory issues and we're being continuously gunned down - ignore the possibility of disappointment at your own peril, but there's enough verbage now so nobody will be able to cry if it turns bad, right?'

and you comment that '....yes, that's right PAOtrader...Blackrock just stumped up $22M so PEN could blow it on playing in the sandpit, and then the Greenies managed to shelve the whole thing.....Mate, you have to take your logic and thought process here in serious review!'.... the same could be said that Azarga would not have spent the monies it has to date and further pledged an additional >$10m if they did not believe in AT and the complanies assets/mining success.... IF I need to look at my logic and thought process then you and your fishy mate need to also!

Interesting the amount of PEN holders that post in the BLR thread.... I take it as a compliment

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.