POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

sell confirmed, page-6

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    I have no barrow to push either way on this. However, Senator did you actually look at the URL that we were pointed to. Its a chartist providing a chartists view. Don't be silly and narrow minded. I am a long term holder of POS and believe it will turn around. I actually found the site very interesing from a broader perspective and therefore the post was VERY useful. I for one was not aware of it. It is just one other point of view - one that is reasoned and balanced and actually publishes how often they have it right and wrong. But you wouldn't have seen that becuase you probably didn't even look. There is no need to get all emotional - take it for what its worth. If you don't like it ignore it.

They provide a chartists views on literally hundreds of stocks. You are being a little paranoid referring to them as "they wanna buy". If you are going to be critical - at least do it with some sense of reasoned analysis. As an independent looking on, you really are showing ignorance and should try being a little measured before jumping to conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $400 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
88 62755684 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 19100182 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.