PER 2.38% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

sell depth, page-30

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    cabe6996...

No offence taken, but you should not pigeon-hole people.

Yes, I am a day-trader at heart, but in recent years, whilst working average 14 hours days for Cudeco, it simply isn't possible to day trade.

When I return home at Xmas each year for my "working holiday", I can manage to squeeze a few days in for day-trading.

In the meantime, I look for stocks I can buy and look away from, like ANP, with significant upside and relatively little downside risk at the prices I typically enter.

Its all about risk/reward ratios and choosing timeframes commensurate with the activities underway in the stocks in question.

I am looking at mid-long term view with ANP...or at least until some results can be assessed and new values...if they eventuate...reflected in the share price.

I just keep buying ANP on a week-to-week basis (not selling/not trading)...and currently hold a reasonably sized position over 3 separate accounts.

I do not look at the share price on a daily basis.

By the way...for those that understand such things, today's notification of the "token" share purchases from directors is likely to be a significant event...and whilst someone still seems intent on hitting 0.9c on the head today, I think we can assume the selling (if it is not purely designed to keep a lid on the stock), is nearly at an end.

These director share purchases are possibly telling us this...especially the apparently coordinated nature thereof, more than likely also taking advantage of one of very few windows of opportunity they get as directors, in which they can buy.

If the directors were aware of a large seller in the market (with large lines yet to let out), they would not normally buy stock given the likely market reaction...so, chances are the seller (apparent capper?) is all but done.

Lets hope so...

When all is said and done...ANP has barely moved in the recent turmoil, in fact it has held well, so has been a pretty good hold all up. It is probably no coincidence that the seller also seems uninterested in letting stock out at 0.8c...especially in light of recent placement prices.

With stocks like these it takes just one day to turn a 6 month, unexciting hold with zero return, into a 100%...200%...annual special.

It just needs a catalyst; the end of a big sell line; an analysts write-up; positive results or; directors giving the market a clue it might be time to buy!

Not sure what will finally do it, but I feel pretty confident something will set this off at some point in the not too distant future.

We just need to be patient.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $24.83K 304.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61071 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 21678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.