EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

sell down ??, page-10

1. 237 Posts.
    kitstar- back in feb 06, 2 work mates and I bought 60,000 shares at 25 cents. At the time we were told this was the next big thing.Now 3 years and 8 months later they are worth 28 cents. You wonder why I would worry about the company gifting shares to insto's at 24.5 cents. I happy with the shares I picked up at 9.5 and 18 cents on the way up. But I did buy them at market (as anyone could have) and took the risk that I could lose money if they fell again.

You cant count the rise from 6.5 cents (Due to the GFC) to 28 cents as performance, you should use the listing price so you are drawing a long bow there.

A rise of 3 cents in close to 4 years is a joke.Have a look at some of the other companies around EXS. They have outperformed exs many times over. So please forgive me for being a little miffed at the GIFT that got offered to some but not offered to loyal long term holders. I know this is what the share market is about but please allow me to show my annoyance at this decision. I am not the only one.

Remember what a famous man once said " Those who blindly follow maybe following fools".

Thanks Hermie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.