TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Sell down, page-21

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    listen, just put me on ignore mate, simple as!!

or go and play with the triton happy $1 club, while I at least try to deal with the reality of if a company makes one bad easy to see mistake then domino effect wipes out the rest of us, including your happy club.

merlin, yes of course he has mate, and regardless of my tone I will never say he has never done good.

as some can understand though, I am dismayed when he wears a radio remote tin suit following the interests of a few others, specifically the board and somers.

as above, it only takes one mistake to undo all that though, its a called a monumental mistake if pc is not careful as this potentially is turning into a huge divide between the board and the companies cash cow which are its shareholders.

we all just need PC to get out of that tin can suit and start acknowledging shareholders, all the time!
    not just once in a bit, but every day of his paid working week thus a another partial concern or critique would be his communication with shareholders and especially to the market as it remains dirty to leave holders whom pay his wage left to scratch their heads and then having to wait for clear cut answers or resolve potentially near 3 months later, its cruel, its unfair, its not crystal communication which we holder and the market need and likely, demand, imo!

and now, market correction & Trition below wgx's crap offer, exactly where we should not be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.