TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Sell down, page-25

1. 3,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Quite well aware of that fact @jaguar68. I was merely pointing out (obviously not clearly enough) how fortuitous the drop in SP is for those who support the deal.

Notwithstanding the constant views being expressed (incl mine) on this proposed deal, the biggest thing I can't get my head around is the 'gifting' of the 350 odd million shares (15% of the Comapny) to WGX holders at 8.5c. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. WGX shareholders have zero loyalty to TON and as many other posters have lamented, a very large percentage of WGX holders will very likely offload their freebies upon receipt of them for a quick fire profit. I know I would. The other compelling feature revolves around 'how and when' they offload their shares and whether they will chase the SP down and down and down in order to make good their profit. I can't believe that PC is blind to this scenario and what that may do the TON SP. It has the distinct possibility of completely decimating the SP to a point from which the company may never recover. We've worked too hard after coming out of VA to see that happen, haven't we?

I also agree with other posters that PC's comments regarding the proposal should remain neutral prior to the independent expert report being released. Otherwise it tends to have the stench of dead fish about it. Catch my drift. One last thing and then I'll shut up. In management's announcement regarding the proposal, they indicated that the proposed offer is a "significant opportunity that aligns with the Board's longer-term strategy to build Triton into a multi-commodity and geography, mid-tier resources company".
    I've been with TON for quite a while now and I've never heard that that was the Board's long term strategy. Maybe I missed something somewhere, I don't know. Let's just stick to what we are doing with Ancuabe and get on with it without other distractions, because that's all the WGX deal is at the juncture.

Rant over.

DYOR and GLTAH

Biggles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5842 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 774163 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.