1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

With regard to shareholder "value", i think it could be easily...

1. 180 Posts.
    With regard to shareholder "value", i think it could be easily argued that your 18c today buys a whole lot more than it did in 2010...

What progress had been made on mining Mt Webber in 2010? Was there even a timeline?

What stage was Pilgangoora at in 2010? Had they even begun drilling?

How many holdings did we have in Indo? Where was the permit process up to in 2010? Had the Indo Govt introduced local percentage ownership rules then? Had we negotiated a partnership to cover that happening?

Had 90+% of Options been taken up when they were only slightly or not even in the money?

Did we have millions in the bank in 2010?

A 30% share in a relatively small iron ore project, hard rock lithium and step-by-step small coal holdings in Indo aren't exactly sexy, market attention grabbers but I believe we have and continue to build a good solid investment here and the next few years should prove very fruitful.

If one thinks management are sitting on their hands and nothings going to happen and there's much better returns to be had elsewhere....it's easy, press the sell button and go get those returns....I'll honestly wish you all the success possible.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.