GPT 1.50% $4.74 gpt group

Hi KG,Will you take up your allocation in the current round of...

1. 631 Posts.
    Hi KG,

Will you take up your allocation in the current round of dilutions?

Regarding your cashflow calcs - those monies were used for investing - and poorly at that - I wouldnt include them as part of operating requirements... as they re not - the business will earn its 400m odd +/- independent of spending that sort of money.

Its paid off now, albeit pissed against the wall by some abhorrent management.
    Moving forward, I dont see anywhere near that sort of capex / funding being needed - do you?

I agree - without the dilutions - as it turns out GPT might have been in a spot of bother - but at least they are in good company, along with Westfield, Wesfarmers, Stockland and a host of others..

Im not sure which company if any have managed to get banks to refinance on favorable terms... so yes, we are the new bank.

I believe it is now a $3.2b better capitalised business than when I first invested in it. Market cap is currently atrocious - but I think thats completely off kilter... and steps such as strengthening the balance sheet will assist in the long term.

I would also like to ask how you see things getting worse from here? Not a good question to have to ask - but here we are...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.74
Change
0.070(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $9.079B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.70 $4.76 $4.65 $24.57M 5.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 49169 $4.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.74 78820 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.