GPT 0.32% $4.76 gpt group

Indeed, a nice little wrought they have going on - effectively...

1. 20 Posts.
    Indeed, a nice little wrought they have going on - effectively forcing investors to buy diluted shares to average down their share prices. They don't teach this sort of thing at those flashy share trading seminars :-)

I like the way they quote dividend return % based on the latest share price so they sound OK, wouldn't look so good if they based it on $4 or so (as the share price was once).

Still, the positive should be that at the end of the day they have a shite load of real property with real rental income and it should pull them out of it.

It's all a learning curve however in how the share market really works - all this stuff about efficient market theory is rubbish I think. There are so inside players who have info before others, or can manipulate share prices (by trading or media), or play with information information (lie?)... that we are really up against it. And just for good measure, we new have politicians wanting to stimulate us with their big packages whether we have a headache or not :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.