LHG unknown

sell it, page-6

1. 846 Posts.
    Hey guys and girls,

I was holding LHG at the share placement. I bought at 1.72 and eventually bit the bullet at 1.08 and got out.

I am somewhat new to all this but I have learned one thing which will be forever burned into my brain.

Stops need to be exercised without compassion, without fear and without mercy.

Believe me when I say I've been there. The pain, the angst, the tears and even sleepless nights.

I am now reborn and I can tell you without any emotion in this statement that all the odds and indicators are that near term LHG is going down even further.

If you look at the chart (what a sorry sight it is) you will see that it is trading well below the 30 week MA and has been for some time.

The only time to buy into LHG is when we see a clear and distinct break above the 30 WMA. Before that happens all the odds are against you. An early indicator that this is likely will be a rising RSI.

There may be a miracle, things like that happen, but for now I'd say it's a bad bet if you are betting on LHG recovering near term.

Sorry to be negative, I really wish I could say otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.