MYX 1.00% $3.97 mayne pharma group limited

Be insulted all you like KP, but here on what must be the most...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Be insulted all you like KP, but here on what must be the most patient thread on Hot Copper, your consistent efforts to cherry pick the slightest negative take on anything MYX is obviously wearing thin. And I mean effort- it takes some effort to reach back and post that ridiculous Lazard post- regardless of whatever the facts are. You are saying we should follow a large holder who sold at close to the bottom, and since selling share price has risen 30%. Most fundies would proudly hang a 30% return over 2 years on their wall, let alone 2 months- and you are saying they obviously know or knew something! Made me laugh out loud- thankyou.

All investing and trading involves risk, but for the last two months in an uptrend and large buyers in the background MYX has been the lowest risk buy in my portfolio. Anyone who bought in the last two months is far enough away from the current price action to take whatever risk management steps they need to protect themselves against, and take advantage of, whatever the short term market reaction to Friday may be. Peanut munching (thanks Charts!) on the sidelines and waiting for the announcement has been far more risky from a risk vs return viewpoint in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.97
Change
-0.040(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $337.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.02 $4.04 $3.94 $340.6K 85.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 $3.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.99 5449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.