MYX 0.50% $3.99 mayne pharma group limited

Sell MYX and regret., page-79

1. 1,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260

Been a property risk taker most of early my working life buying freehold's / business as one parcel having a leases drawn up and sell the lease to some business operator who then operates their business out of my commercial freehold's (the building's) which I always held onto but sell off the business therefore receiving lease rental , that's what I mainly did as a property investor became a lessor as opposed to the lessee the business operator who pays the contractual agreed ( lease) rent . The Paul Keating recession we had to have resulted in a lot of owners lessee's going bankrupt on us and leaving freehold owners with large empty buildings with substantial holding costs , turnover's now zero therefore banks made it extremely difficult for potential buyers in a position to buy , often couldn't but certainly had a hard time trying to borrow usually essential to borrow for properties more than million dollars around 97' a lot of money back then buyers were like hens teeth . Yes I know a fair bit about building a backbone for the task ahead I lost a huge amount of money back then heaps of us commercial property owners did certainly the ones that didn't take the cowards way out and go bankrupt and weasel their way out of repaying their debtors . Been retired a long time now but had doe very well by age 35-36 didn't need to work back then . Been stuffing around with shares ever since definitely no share trader that's for sure keep losing money .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.