ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Sell now or Pay Later, page-45

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    BNPL hasn’t even started yet some of the comments in these threads are just ridiculous lol. It’s a very very obvious look ahead in to the next decade who and what will be dominating world markets it does not take a genius to figure this out, everyone was saying afterpay was over priced back when it hit $20 now it nearly topped $100, zip pay nearly topped $10 this is only from growth in Aus.... the area for growth in the BNPL sector is unlimited when the exposure is in growth these company’s will be mega company’s in the near future this is the most obvious vision, The stock market has never moved like it has this year, the BNPL sector is hitting highs in a economy world wide disaster and people are still saying it’s going to crash . The dump off is very normal people take profits it’s how you make money in this game, you hold and hope while it crashes that’s your decision, my honest opinion I am and will be putting as much money as I possibly can into this area while we can. The next 5 years are going to be insane.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.