BML 12.0% 11.0¢ boab metals limited

Ta, will try and find the link via Verily. Unfortunately, BML...

1. 826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Ta, will try and find the link via Verily. Unfortunately, BML got cheesed by changing macro-economic conditions that were out of their control. They made it worse by making the classic mistake of continually shifting goal posts with minimal to no communication, reducing confidence in the company due to not being transparent enough with communication on expectations of delays.

BML is quite detached from the Ag price because of the current uncertainty around key news events that will determine the outcome of the development of Sorby Hills. It used to track silver quite well until the post-covid shift in macro conditions changed. I suspect once conditions start reversing closer to covid-era conditions, and once these key news milestones are finally met (~3 years late) , then the correlation with BML and silver will return, and the nonsense silver hype will be more justified. In the mean time, Pb is the story as always, and it needs overcome supply hurdles before increasing back to DFS price assumption levels.

I bought pre-covid and during the base of the 2020 crash and luckily have a great average price with the aim to hold very long term now (it's probably going to take another 2 years to get up and running). In the meantime, there is a very real risk of further dilution and sub-par finance/offtake conditions. The worsening of the macro-economic conditions shouldn't be used as a scapegoat to avoid discussions on the negative aspects of the business either. They are real issues and any astute investor would be silly to intentionally turn a blind eye towards them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.015(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ $68.47K 556.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 200908 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 21123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ 132080
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.