VCR ventracor limited

sell-off beginning, page-29

1. 2,146 Posts.
    re: so r u asic? competitor? or fool? Kwami,
    I wouldnt worry too much about who/what syringe is.

Some people cannot bear it if they are wrong and some even go to extremes to try to attempt to make the situation comform to their view, so that they can still be right.
    Syringe seems to take this to an extreme with regard to VCR for some reason.

Very hard to stay in the market if you cannot accept you are likely to be wrong at least as often as you are right, probably more often wrong than right.

If you believe syringe, he went short at $1.62 and as far as I can see it was a good trading decision. He claims not to have closed that short, and that seems to be a bad trading decision that cost him all his profits and pushed him into the red for this trade.

He might still be lucky and get a retrace to allow him to close with some profits or at breakeven, but I guess he would have to be lucky and have some bad news to prompt a selloff. It could happen though.

But you do have to give him some credit. I looked much closer at VCR because of his posts, and I can also understand his scepticism about some of the VCR news releases. There is a "hot air" component to them.

A posting forum is not much good if there is only one view and we must all be able to filter out the signal form the noise to succeed.

Just my opinion... make your own decisions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.