MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hicbart, interesting comment on TON's two announcements. I did...

1. 1,552 Posts.
    Hicbart, interesting comment on TON's two announcements. I did skim todays and may have missed something as I'm not holding.
    But from memory The grades last week for their main project were well under the markets prediction creating the first sell. Then todays announcement was much the same as ours last week. We have graphite and possibly a lot of it. Both TON and UNX had the same result with share price of the last announcements

I would agree that the graphite sector has too many players being pumped on the possibility of coming news / results, but most are unlikely to come to market.

UNX however dose have the MOU in place and I would assume we will here about the grades from last weeks announcement 25/07/14 shortly being at 95% complete-

Microsoft Word - 2014 Exploration First announcement Rev C.docx
    ""The EM survey of 150 line kilometres commenced in June is 95% complete. This survey is more detailed than the initial EM survey conducted in late 2013. In the current survey the priority blocks for initial drill testing have been completed with data modelling and interpretation structured into a rolling process to provide high quality information for planning of drillhole locations. The results of the 2014 EM survey coupled with the results of the 2013 EM survey have provided a strong indication of shallow and deeper graphitic mineralisation and correlates well with identified graphitic intercepts from the 2013 exploration drilling programme.""

For those that have not looked into the MOU partner-
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_National_Materials_Group_Corporation

Take not of -
    Revenue 28.75 billion Yuan (2008) [1]
    Net income 2 billion Yuan (2008)

http://en.sinoma.cc

Now I'm no wizard but our MOU partner do seem like a very big global player and have much interest with UNX's future development. I'm unaware of another graphite play in such a position at our level?

UNX is yet to bring to market its results possibly we will be on show when they finally do arrive.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.