HGV 4.00% 5.2¢ hygrovest limited

Sell off over last 2 days, page-4

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1751
    Hi Peter - Actually, I must confess that I did not have a plan, as this was very different to the stocks that I generally enter, which are already beaten down to a large extent, and where some more pain might follow, with longer term investing.

I liked the fundamentals of PYL however, and my sale today was not based on fundamentals. I felt I had to share the fundamental story over the weekend as there was and still is, so much misinformation being spread.

I've not ruled out getting back into PYL in the 40s, 30's, 20s.....at any level, and will keep an eye on PYL. The eerie thing is that TON and PYL both reached almost the same high (90s) and I've seen how illogical the market was after that, with TON (I hold TON but bought it when it was beaten down - not at highs). I hope PYL bulls also keep this in mind, and especially those who are sitting on good profits still.

Notice that I have left my sentiment as "none" on PYL although I sold, because my sale today was not based on fundamentals at all, but rather on the inherent lunacy of the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $18.56K 363.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 26668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.