FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

sell off program shall start shortly.

1. 387 Posts.
    Hi to all share holders, well it's now the time for almost i would say imo only around 50 to 70% of current share holders would be starting to think about the current position of the company mainly due to THE FACT OR THE LACK OF NEW RELEASED RELATING TO THE CHANCE OF A JOINT VENTURE HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE, & when it comes to news getting released all the news needs to say is the company is currently discussing the jv with several or a certain company for a jv for the future if this proceeds any further share holders shall be update, but at the moment, everybody is just sitting on the side of the river watching the river flow past, with the time frame running out,imo everybody needs to push for some updates from the company, this total silence is not good enough at the moment..

I don't see why the company can not release some news, even just a basic update that they shall be discussing the jv with potential parties over the next 8 weeks & shall give a further update in 8 weeks, i am looking for suggestions of action that should be taken by share holders, this is imo remember imo, i think this company shall be wonderful if we get the result but we need positive action now, imo imo imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.