ASQ 0.00% 3.6¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

Bminity, If you wish to sell your holdings every time the US...

1. 132 Posts.
    Bminity, If you wish to sell your holdings every time the US markets has a stroke , youll go broke pretty quick in this game. Remember why you chose BAU and stick to your guns if you truly believe in the potential of the company. Otherwise sell off and im sure myself, Dunlop1 and and a few others would love any panic driven shares made cheaply available on market. Regardless what happens , the market (being investors) tend to move on pretty quickly from disastrous days. May take a day, a week , month or a year but they will eventually recover from any bad period. Time tends to lessen the perceived impact of bad events.Just look whats happened since 22 Jan 08. Market was smashed, shock for a week or two then boom back on the horse and off it went like nothing happened. Anyway I believe BAU is a pretty special stock at moment and hoping remains fairly insulated against any major selling as tightly held register and most are in for a longer haul. Bau holding pretty well in open in Frankfurt but they will more likely take any lead from us the following day. Anyway just my opinion on the matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4689 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 217500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.