LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

sell off, page-10

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    thanks Nazzy, good to keep some positive focus in the middle of a negative storm. yes we (or AOE mainly now) are still leading the way in Gladstone. I'm interested on your thoughts on a possible takeover by AOE. when? how much?.

Grandcaruso, i agree with your view on stop losses. anyone still holding now deserves their loss or has a LT view. I sold my trading holdings but have held my SMSF holdings. I still believe in the long term upside of this company and its project(s)and have maintained i will hold to production. although my faith in management is a little shaken by the AOE announcement recently and i may need to reassess that LT view depending on what will be left for us by production stage. so i will reassess my MT/LT goals. the focus may shift to the company's ability to market and sell OSMR technology and its ability to build medium size plants. If Gladstone is a success (As i believe it will be) then there will be a market and my LT view (2-3 years min) will remain in focus.
    Premal. do you want fries with that. I'd love to know the answer to your question. Directors selling - reasons have been offered including insider knowledge of AOE deal, B CLass shares. SP - reasons have been offered including ASIC manipulation, Golar selling, general market sentiment, i suspect it has more to do with AOE but hey what do i know - What are you thoughts on the matter?

cheers - ps crarg you still out there? we miss your valued input

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.