LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

thanks Nazzy, good to keep some positive focus in the middle of...

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    thanks Nazzy, good to keep some positive focus in the middle of a negative storm. yes we (or AOE mainly now) are still leading the way in Gladstone. I'm interested on your thoughts on a possible takeover by AOE. when? how much?.

Grandcaruso, i agree with your view on stop losses. anyone still holding now deserves their loss or has a LT view. I sold my trading holdings but have held my SMSF holdings. I still believe in the long term upside of this company and its project(s)and have maintained i will hold to production. although my faith in management is a little shaken by the AOE announcement recently and i may need to reassess that LT view depending on what will be left for us by production stage. so i will reassess my MT/LT goals. the focus may shift to the company's ability to market and sell OSMR technology and its ability to build medium size plants. If Gladstone is a success (As i believe it will be) then there will be a market and my LT view (2-3 years min) will remain in focus.
    Premal. do you want fries with that. I'd love to know the answer to your question. Directors selling - reasons have been offered including insider knowledge of AOE deal, B CLass shares. SP - reasons have been offered including ASIC manipulation, Golar selling, general market sentiment, i suspect it has more to do with AOE but hey what do i know - What are you thoughts on the matter?

cheers - ps crarg you still out there? we miss your valued input

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.