LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

sell off, page-2

1. 27 Posts.
    The single worst thing that can happen to a small junior like FNT is running out of funds for exploration. The single worst thing as investors in such companies is if we lose our money. Worried about dilution of possible profits? We don't even know if anything commercially viable is in Andewa. It could be in Mt. Schrader.

It's not just the cash that is good for Peter it's the intelligence the NCM can offer also, I think. Interesting in my mind (as someone who made good money out of LHR) that it was NCM that had the confidence to get involved with FNT. They would, I imagine, have used their experiences in dealing with the multi billion dollar takeover of Lihir to gain the confidence to move forward with FNT. Similar style deposit? Who knows.

Ultimately the 15m is chicken feed to NCM but we'd have to issue another 150 million shares to raise the same amount of money (at 10c) on the market, and I doubt given the current lack of interest in the stock and the market as a whole that Peter would have been successful in raising that amount at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3689950 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16222075 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.