PRU 10.2% $2.59 perseus mining limited

As predicted in my posts on 12 and 13 July, "PRU overbought, i...

1. 9,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4310
    As predicted in my posts on 12 and 13 July, "PRU overbought, i sold all of my holding at 52c at top , it may move down 10-20%, sell off coming from short sellers and merchant bank traders" even though i like and have owned and traded this stock since 2011.

Now Gold Price moved sharply lower tonight by -$20USounce, following yesterdays sharp drop of -$20US. Coupled with the poor 4QTR result coming in the next 3-14 days (by 31 July at most), with higher costs, 2-5 weeks plant offline due to fire and power failure, spend on more plant repairs and maintenance, expect allincashcost to probably go up from $1228 to $1380, whilst production below forecast range as stated in prior announcements and income lower, with loss even higher than last times loss of $2M, maybe loss of $3M offset partly by hedge sales and short lived spikes in gold price at times.

To the banks and short traders that control this stock - i give you the green light to sell this off to 30-40c and wait for the gold price to rebound or for the better SeptQTR 14 result due in end Oct14, when US QE ends and inflation starts up in UK, US, Oz and maybe EUrozone. I am targetting a 40-42c low but will wait for the bottom when all you "smart" well resources hedge fund and internal bank traders with lots of PRU stock on loan who have shorted this stock so successfully 5-10 times in the last 24 months, stop short selling it and start buying it again

Thanks for the warning though this time = phew missed a speeding bullet - could have kept my stock like i did at 64c last time thinking it would go back to 88c but it went down with me screaming to 21c - your large selling at right around 52c and short selling at end of day gave me the sign that i needed to sell out myself. Thank you, I now ait for the bottom for a few months or whenver it comes i will post after i have bought in again.. post out till the bottom is in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.59
Change
0.240(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $3.564B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.60 $2.48 $20.56M 8.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 $2.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.59 88930 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.