QAN 0.51% $5.86 qantas airways limited

As I sit back this fine morning, sky news has your illustrious...

1. 2,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    As I sit back this fine morning, sky news has your illustrious leader Mr Alan Joyce speaking about Qantas earnings. All I get is Blah blah blah. Alan said he is going to invest in his customers by getting leather on arm rest, blah,blah,blah. How about putting safety first for your customers? Is that too much to ask?

Mr Alan Joyce, how about sticking your head out the window and fly over to America and sit down with a real CEO in Mr Edward Bastian at Delta Airlines, and speak about real issues in aircraft safety and the future of CVM in Structural Health Monitoring of all aircraft!

The time is now, not in 2 or 5 plus years away, it's time now for you to truely step up and show the world that you actually understand the aircraft industry and the number one aspect in any company is towards their customers safety in providing the best product.

Not only will you provide the best and latest aircraft technology in aviation safety, you will be able for the very first time ever to keep your aircraft more in service and less in the hanger during maintenance routine safety checks, A,B,C & D.

This will reduce considerably the 11% maintenance cost every year on year across all your aircraft .

The FAA through AD's and OEM SB approvals, are currently in testing by delta & SMN to approve multiple CVM monitoring cracks in aircraft 24/7.

It's time Mr Alan Joyce to wake up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.86
Change
-0.030(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $9.548B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.90 $5.93 $5.85 $60.79M 10.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.89 2292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.88
  Change
-0.030 ( 0.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.91 $5.93 $5.85 1785165
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.