DES 0.00% 9.5¢ desoto resources limited

I'm with you, we've seen some good buying of the stock through...

1. 1,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    I'm with you, we've seen some good buying of the stock through the invest for profit recommendation at 26 cents, and i believe the selling has come from an old acquisition done for script which has alway seemed to have held this stock back. This selling looks to be comming to the end and has presented a buying oppertunity under 25cents and has to good value. I say that due to its low PE and with the market awaiting its half yearly (lets hope its a good one) and if so we should see the shares rise close to 30 cents rather than 24 cents. Also what is on the cards are more acqusitions which Dom has already alluded to on the completion of the Bluefreeway deal. These are likely to be paid for by debt only, any where from $1m - $20m. Lets say they make a large or a number of smaller acquisitions with profits of say $5m which could double their earning for 08' giving them a lowly PE of only 5X and with the growth this company has achieved and the sector its in, should warrant a much larger PE of say closer to 20X which in ture would increase its share price X4 and be trading closer to $1 than 23 - 24 cents.
    Thats my view for what its worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.693M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53235 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 60912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.