CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

sell off, page-4

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I agree with you. The trades over the last few days have been very strange. It is almosy as if someone is wanting the price to fall. They keep putting out 100,000 shares two cents above the market price and then there is a flurry of little sells and also a lot of little crossings at the low price. This is strange in the fact that normally people cross lines of stock not 800 + shares. However i do understand that if it is a commonwealth securities etc then they quite often trade in small amounts so crossings of that size can occur when someone just dumps a bit of stock. However over the last few days it has been a lot more prominent than in recent times.

The number of sellers also seems to be strange. It is almost as if there are a number of computer originating sells occuring at the moment.

Given this the market is speaking and at this moment in time there are more sellers than buyers and thus the price is falling. It has been an unexpected buying opportunity for the believers as given recent statements in recent announcements we are sure to be due for some more updates and presentaions in the next few weeks. Also the roadshow must be soon as it is already later than when they said it would be.

And to top things off my brokers analyst who likes the story spoke to the company and asked them to come in and give him a presentation and was informed that they are not able to present at this stage but will do as soon as they are able to.

This could be just a case of they are too busy or ???????? maybe they do not want to slip up and say something that they should not say.

This is an intersting ride and time will tell what the real reasons are but one thing for sure is that the size of this orebody definately seems to be getting bigger by the day and that can only have a positive effect on the shareprice in the coming months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.