PCL 6.82% 2.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

There is always a sell of ahead off good news .........it's a...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    There is always a sell of ahead off good news .........it's a fear sell

Lukas Lundin interviewed three days ago....... from AOI BB

martinfrench21 Feb '22 - 15:28 - 1656 of 1657

just seen what you posted and a little bit more on AOI facebook page:

"For for Africa oil, I think you know they're gonna remain opportunistic and they have a a pretty sweet collection of, you know, production, development and exploration opportunities and and some of you may seen recently as well. In the discovery there, I believe impact is associated with in the Venus Venus discovery. I think there is a couple reports that have come out and there's more to come.
    Soon, so I'm cautious to comment too too much on that, but it looks looks quite promising overall and that's within the the Orange Orange Basin in in Namibia that Africa oil has exposure through impact which impact has exposure in that block, with total being the operator there. And there's also another well that's going to be drilled by Africa Energy later.

This year in Block 2B in South Africa, and that's also within the same Orange Basin that that impact is associated with total who just drilled that that Venus? Well, so you know, bearing those. Those results come out, and I think they're going to look pretty pretty promising. That's that's quite quite an exciting opportunity for Africa. Energy in the block to be development that we have under underway and.
    And look to to execute this year and again. Africa oil has the exposure by by having a certain amount of interest and ownership within Africa energy. So that's how they get. You know this this exposure to these frontier high impact exploration plays and Keith really has, you know, a knack, a knack for that. For sniffing out. You know, some of the better.
    You know opportunities and prospects out in the in the in the EMP universe."

martinfrench21 Feb '22 - 15:30 - 1657 of 1657

from what i read, it looks like he is confirming it, as per the upstream article....damn shame tsx is closed!
    Last edited by Bobreno: 22/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $189.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $37.46K 1.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 212133 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 4969190 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 1620755
Last updated 11.19am 07/05/2024 ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.