BHP 0.54% $40.64 bhp group limited

Sell off, page-20

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Then the discussion is becoming more interesting, rather than just sell and buy. Is there any significant option expiry only specific to bhp? How's that number really? How strong it affects price historically? Most of opex are mostly just rolled over, no? Could put have high risk at the moment after USD, RRP, CPI, PPI, terminal moves?

Earning could be projected lower, possibly with peak inflation and deflation narative, but most Fed members argue of long years of high inflation. What if China is really opening and easing economy and not fake? cut in RRR and many other easing are real, no? Why do their developer and hospitality share price raising strong? Could there be other (always hidden) factors which are stronger? Of course the difficulty in forecasting is because market participant with stronger hands can turn economy upside down. Could there be a significant change in macro numbers affecting bhp price bigger than its tiny earning number at the moment?

I don't argue bearish arguments, I think all above could be correct. There is definitely no way rally is happening without any risk
    Could there be other stronger factors in making at the moment?

Analyst accuracy, how good are they? Do they have secondary target and research which are internally consumed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$40.64
Change
-0.220(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $206.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$40.87 $40.94 $40.41 $172.8M 4.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7135 $40.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$40.65 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.