UBI 0.00% 15.0¢ universal biosensors inc.

I dunno guys. I am probably too naive and not cynical enough.I...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I dunno guys. I am probably too naive and not cynical enough.
    I have been invested here since just before John Shannon took over.
    I can only suspect that the sell off is the same as I have seen with other small (micro) caps in my portfolio.
    ZERO profit = ZERO interest in owning the stock.
    Put the testing lab aside. That has never been and is not intended to be a mainstay whether it is diagnostic based or service based I have no clue and will leave that to John Shannon to sort. They have spent money on expanding the lab and modernising so they must have an idea where they are going. In the investor interview John Shannon gave, my take was that they have consistently followed the original development plan. In the interview he explained that up until now by far the bulk of money has been spent on R&D and little or no effort into marketing.
    That is now changing. They wanted to get the whole range of wine testing strips approved b/c if you want a winery to go away from previous Lab Testing for quality control you will need to offer the same range of tests.
    It seems to me that we have not woken up to the value that will come from the new X-precia Stride and related test strips for that. The beginnings of approval in EU have happened (approved for in home testing). That will allow them to push for approval to sell to Hospitals. X-precia has been accepted into the Indian market. Now there is a big blank sheet!
    John has for years been saying that Cash Flow positive operations will be reached in C.Y 2024. He has re-iterated that.
    UBI had ONE CLIENT and ONE PRODUCT before John came on board.
    Let's see where the sales go from here.
    Like others I scratch my head about the slowness of Sentia uptake but can rationalise it b/c of small range of tests...that us now done. I scratch my head at Petrackr also. Who in the heck wants to test their dog for diabetes????
    Never mind though. There is enough there to build a moderately profitable company if they can sell the gear. If they ever get the medical applications such as Aptamer / Pregancy / Oncology testing over the line....well then babies we will all look good.etc.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UBI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $80.63K 526.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 642508 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3734 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UBI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.