EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Couldn't agree more toph,I honestly believe that someone looking...

1. 28 Posts.
    Couldn't agree more toph,

I honestly believe that someone looking to trade in and out of this stock is ultimately playing a weaker hand. This company is currently being auctioned off to the highest bidder. If all the hooplah surrounding Polo's recent purchases isn't enough to warrent that call, then it's enough to check out just how much Dattels himself and his direct family have invested.

As it stands only a small amount of shares is available for trade, therefore when a wave of buying comes along the price will rise very quickly. We all understand the market well enough to know that a sharp price rise will anticipate any news of significance...such as notice of an offer to purchase. It's not as if secrets are well kept in the market.

Given that, what happens to a trader that tries to anticipate a so called 'top', sells out, and is then left trying to pick up the few shares available? He/she either misses out or decides to pays a heavy premium.

I believe that TA has a role to play in tracking share prices, but there are much better stocks on the market more suscepible to such methods. EXT is a keeper because of what is 'fundamentally' around the corner. A decision to sell should only be considered if it becomes 'fundamentally' feasible to do so.

That's my take on it, at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.