EXT 11.1% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

Do you guys even know that Polo Resources has been single...

1. 198 Posts.
    Do you guys even know that Polo Resources has been single handedly supporting the prices over the past few weeks. Just take a look at the volumes they have bought. Polo has been buying approx. 50% of the given volume on any day for the past few weeks.

Yet you keep reading in online posts that the share price in EXT is going to $6 or $7 or $10 or $15. Have a look at their market cap. Nearly $1.2billion without a producing mine or a BFS. Hello? If only every mining company with a decent deposit was valued like EXT. We'll all be driving around town in Ferraris.

This is a case of pass the parcel. When the big guys (i.e. Polo or Rio) stop buying, a lot of liquidity would be gone and it will be up to the day traders to keep the share price up. Yes, they have a good deposit, but the share price has probably run into BIG Blue Sky territory.

This is a trading stock and nothing more to it than that. For people who think they know the markets and are wedded to this Stock, you will watch it go all the way up and follow it down as well. My thoughts. You may disagree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $26.17K 2.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 7646423 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 9735553 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.