GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

sell on the bounce, page-4

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    sumayo Im not talking counter trend in the context of the overall 8 year bull Im talking counter trend correction in the context of that overall bull

Carlyle and Bear gold positions are both under immense pressure to liquidate, both are noted major counter party to the significant gold hedges of the major producers in the past.

This liquidate isnt over by a long shot but they will squeeze every last drop of profit out of a liquidation move, that move last week was a big one , nuffin goes straight down if you want to optimize your sale price so we are going to get whip lash rallies all the through the correction

people keep mentioning gold in 79, when my mate gets back I from easter I will show you a daily chart of gold in 79, +40 +/- 20 corrections in one year.

The DJIA is in crash watch territory, if as I expect in the next four weeks we get a significant correction then gold will go down with everything else yes it will go though 1000 again so for the long holds and the long term gold traders it isnt a problem but for the newbies (especially if your leveraged) its going to be terrifying.

So my advice to them is to take any bounce you get and sell , sit it out and dont ever use leverage in any market of the time being.

If it bounces there will be allot of folk here saying that its going straight back up, IMO we are looking at a major major shakeout.

Remember that movie Zulu where Michael Caine forces his troops to wait till the Zulu's are almost upon their fort before he fires? its like that :)

Most of all dont listen to any of the valuation "juniors are going to fly" crowd , they will be the trend is your friend, juniors have been going lower and lower, now golds going lower, wait to you see the whites of their eyes before you buy.

and remember no one can predict whats really going to happen, especially with respect to timing , we all get caught buying at the wrong time so if you do get caught you need to have the balls (and no leverage) to be able to hold through it

DYOR just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.