ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

sell or buy

1. 145 Posts.
    having read some of the recent posts, lilac, best of luck tonight. with regards to your reco to go back to buying, i respect your opinion. i do not share it.

however, in my tiny opinion, and i reiterate, it is only an opinion, i am selling the entire volume of our esg tomorrow.

good call, bad call, only time will tell.

as for j.a, he was a utterly out of his depth player.
    only good on the junior circuit, had a moment of greatness in a sydney davis cup tie, where he hit a brilliant overhead BACKHAND smash.
    the absolute hardest shot in the game. but it was his solitary moment of brilliance.

in my opinion, unfortunately, on the main stage, he neither had the ability or skill to belong in that level, and was found out. as per normal, the j.a's look good, seem to be the real deal, but when it comes down to it, they wouldn't know one end of a business pineapple from the other. but then again, maybe it is me who does not know the end of a pineapple.

i wish you the best of luck, and offer up these thoughts as my own opinion. the hc community is a very open place, and i have appreciated all the thoughts, opinions, differences etc over the times. as yaq would say, please, DYOR! people should make their own judgements utilising their own research and decision making practices.

Cabbage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.