MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Sell or hold??, page-58

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    @Annesaze Good to read you've given this thought and have your own strategy smile.png That's important imho as you know what will work best for you and you can tweak that as you go along as needed.

Slight aside was having a laugh with my dad this morning ....he was talking about a bloke he knew that claimed to have bought a share (not MSB) at a ridiculously low price years back ....dad being dad went through the share price records as he thought that share was never that price around then ...low and behold it never was that price around that time ....he was like I call BS biggrin.png Why where we having that convo this morning? A person we know in real life claims to have over 100000 MSB now ....and he bought in after us.... when we had told him of MSB and to check it out.....now either he's won the lottery and not told us or he might be exaggerating somewhat his holding because there's no way he's stumped up over 1/4 million to buy that qty since he started after we did ....

It just reminded me of my dad's warning about folks on here from day one when I joined and decided to participate ....don't believe everything you read or is claimed especially about extent of holdings ....for me and I mean this with the greatest respect to all on here unless I'd seen an actual Chess holding statement confirming actual holding (which by the way I'd never expect anyone to post as that would be very risky) I'm going to take such claims with a large grain of salt ....why because if people you know in real life can talk out of their backside about holdings and prices paid then there's 100% chance that strangers on an anonymous internet forum can do the same.

My whole point .,....to repeat do what is best for you and your holdings ...you know what is your own best strategy for your holdings and life wink.png

Cheers Good luck to you and all
    Last edited by Nydem: 31/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.