MEI 9.68% 17.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Sell or Mine, page-47

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I am a professional investor and a top 20 investor through a nominee structure. I'm also male despite the funny handle.

Some of the discourse here troubles me greatly. They don't need to mine at all and the value will be based on the asset. some key facts being:

- 198 sq KMs which there is no reason to doubt will be as many PPM as there have been across the drill sites to date.

- a very conservative assumption is that the Chinese unwillingness to export now the break even becomes 700ppm instead of 1000ppm

- another very conservative assumption is that 4000ppm is possible across the entire Caldeira volcanic mass

- the 4.75% being paid to the Brazilian government as part of this is ridiculously low compared to similar deals which operate at 20-30% and is probably a result of Japan's ignorance in not being willing to pay anything

This clearly points to a very globally significant asset which will change the geopolitics in this space. A valuation of 6-12 AUD (I would go 10+ personally) with an exit opportunity through a sale to a mining company or a JV by Q1 2024.

There is no value increase from actually mining when other companies have the plant/ equipment to do that and the right people have been put in place by MEI to run the show and have proven the process already with Ammonium Sulphite and an ability to return the clay and plant trees on the land after extraction of the minerals.

This is a unicorn and once in a lifetime opportunity that has already reduced Batboy to hiding in his cave.Fundamentals destroy short term trading signals.

All views my own. DYOR as ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $338.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $472.6K 2.863M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 122341 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 956734 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.