MEI 3.13% 15.5¢ meteoric resources nl

Sell or Mine, page-7

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    I've heard multiple times in old videos back when I first got into Mei in 2019 and throughout the years that he said he's always been an explorer and that's where he does his best work. He can always move on from MEI and move to the next company that's willing to pay him big money to come in and help find them some good assets and do a repeat for what he has done at MEI. it doesn't mean that we are going to sell our rare earth mine at all! for people that want a quick dollar they would want dr tunks to sell the assets but will obviously have to be a very attractive amount as we have only explored 20-30% of our land. for me I would want dr tunks to stay for another year or two years and move on with him making plenty of money from this place and both parties being happy at the end as he's done a lot for all of us. who knows maybe he wants to change his view on his job after finding this asset and become a miner of the best ionic rare earth deposit in the world. if I was him I would want to surround myself with the best people and continue this until the end

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $308.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $737.3K 4.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1381698 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 511715 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.