5GG 7.89% 3.5¢ pentanet limited

Your thinking sounds rather reasonable, that the company should...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Your thinking sounds rather reasonable, that the company should focus only on being an ISP not go up against the tech giants on gaming that will probably burn a bottomless pit of capital to chase after. Fixed wireless as an alternative to NBN is probably the most interesting concept the company has goimg for it, is there any alternative ASX companies with fixed wireless ? I havent looked, surely there are other operators. Someone mentioned something about Uniti Wireless?
    Just curious, what do you mean by this being an early stage start up requiring alot of capital? It looks like they have already been operating for 4 years, and raised $16.5million privately, before the $40million as a PubCo. So they have had time and capital, and what has this management team achieved with all of this?
    what makes you think "these guys better than most of the shills and swindlers who proliferate in a bullish tech start-up sector"? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, yet the half a year delay at least to cloud gaming, no news on terragraph, majority of customers being on NBN resold, share price down 40% and looking very weak, im starting to have my doubts on this company to be honest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.003(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $15.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $7.116K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79999 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.