MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Sell order at .5, page-53

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I have been watching BOA and hoping it might go well for shareholders. Sadly today their conductor turned out to be iron sulphide. For some that will mean an unhappy time at the dinner table tonight... and that is very sad.
    I for one get no joy from disappointing results because it means ordinary people losing money.. and who wants to wish that on anyone?

The BOA SP retreated by 50% today on the disappointment... which is much the same as what Segue SEG did in the same situation. WIN too. 50% seems to be the Disappointment Index fall.

Yes BOA are in the Fraser Range and one day no doubt MPJ will be throwing their hat in the ring there too, but for now it is the Roe Hills prospect. Not far from Kalgoorlie, and a nickel smelter to assist in the economics.

It would be important to get the MPJO options looking viable soon so that conversion at 1.0c will bolster coffers progressively
    1.0c is a good price for the Company to sell MPJ shares in option dealings.... (not 0.6c )

BOA is a long way from Roe Hills and with two highly prospective Kambalda-style targets on the horizon at Talc and a systematic management team, it still seems like a reasonably good punt to me .... for a risky explorer. MPJ will not sink that expensive drill unless they have done all in their power to determine the nature of the conductor.. then.. roll the dice as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.