PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

GentsPDY has been the talk of the forum lately and thought of...

1. 169 Posts.
    Gents
    PDY has been the talk of the forum lately and thought of sharing some of my thoughts:

1. The simple question from ASX - who is the mystery investor? PDY cannot answer or delay answering.

2. Trading halt then shares suspension - generally indicates a few things but most prominent is investigation is underway regarding the details of ann - meaning it's likely to be negative rather than positive. It is also likely shares won't be trading tmrw, likely longer timeframe like weeks/months.

3. Investment in the port for midwest region/iron ore - as we all know FMG, RIO, BHP are all ramping up production and their cash cost is below $40/t. Why would someone want to put up $6B to fund this infrastructure - at what return? There are better ways to get return on the investment of $6B.

4. Others have tried eg Mitsubishi but shelved it.

5. SP trend down after ann suggesting those smart $$ have exited and the "mistakenly" worded ann helps those to get out at a profit. If the ann is good the SP wouldn't tank from open.

GLTA.

BTW, if the ann is good, there are a few other midwest companies that would benefit from the investment. You can DYOR by researching on google - I'll be targeting to buy those rather than PDY as it is likely to gap up (if good news) and then retrace.

cheers
    pcyc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.