SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Sell out, page-169

1. 2,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Enjoy the journey I know the destination, I'll be pushing up daisies. Hoping our SAS pioneers Are real looking to serve others who contribute to make a win win community for interconnectivity.
    Rather than 3 layers of space bulldozing the environment, humanity, life on our Rare Earth, winner took all the money thinking they could live with themselves peacefully without brain rubbish because, no one deceptive in nature can figure out what to do with disposing of it. Burning heat psyched out? Washes back up on shore. Again and again.

Can't do anything about it, the off sign of our working class dilemma gremlin. The big corporations, razer savvy drivers win it all.
    Why then is our hard earned money so easily disposed of by smart shrewd business entities?
    Crime vs lovely people, what a match. I wonder if posting anything is worth it when it feels like the floor has been ripped out from underneath by someone's very clever & greedy?

Or, honestly pioneering the abyss? but hey, maybe back to our painful reality, its life in the monetary system set up for people richer than those of us in the moderately taxed sector keeping the system afloat by regulated career achievement. Some people are so rich all they have is money... The ego journey sucks. Sorry for this pathetic viewpoint, but I'll stick to creative music. Not ded yet bucket list: see these SAS pioneers do it, make it work for the common good. Smile at the sickness. Rise above it. Think they are worth out precious time? Live with the decision to gamble on their hard working intelligence for our survival. Survival, was that of the fittest? Is today's survival like the medias most popular, Cunning persuasive, believable organized, clear, rich, dominant, protected and consuming? Just recycling opinion. Trying for fitness is easier without baggage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.