ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

sell outs, page-4

1. 2,070 Posts.
    Vayama,

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesnt REE actually comprise 17 different elements (i.e. Lanthanum, Neodymium...etc) each with vastly different values? For example I believe Neodymium is much more valuable than say Yttrium, both being REE's.

Therefore it is not appropriate to simply compare LYC's REO grade with that of GGG's, as one company's deposit may comprise more valuable components of REO than the other.

For example, if one company reports grades of 8% predominantly Lanthanum and the other 4% of Neodymium, the lower grade company has actually a higher in ground value deposit. Wouldnt want to go misleading anyone would we!

The price you are quoting ($10kg) is for lanthanum, Neodymium however goes for $30kg+, which is where GGG derives much of its "in ground value", among other components such as the uranium.

Bit early to start dismissing the merits of GGG I would think!! Im holding for resource upgrade & pre-feas 3Q09, which im sure will cover metallurgy and processing requirements.

This was my understanding anyway, feel free to set me straight if Ive strayed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.