GUL 0.00% 7.0¢ gullewa limited

I don't know but for gul and ahq there not going to get very far...

1. 2,833 Posts.
    I don't know but for gul and ahq there not going to get very far now no ones selling, it will just be 0 volume days or extremely low volume as people know it's worth a lot more, only people who have to sell will sell. Not much volume compared to usual on both ahq and gul. Also though coking coal is correcting itself, people maybe waiting for the bearish nature at the moment to drop off and for it to get more stable before starting to invest. Of course there will be a correction though the commodity increased by 300% in a very short amount of time. Left wing media is not helping as they say it will drop down even further than it was as more supply has come on the market, warding away investors saying it's super Risky, they just want to see the death of coal but it did go up for a reason and it did increase by a huge amount so a correction is nessosary, I doubt it will go back to the price it was before, it will correct itself a little lower than the highs we saw. You'd think that the left would like the coal price to be really expensive so no one can afford to buy it so we move to cheaper power such as a nuclear and clean energy mix but ahh well. I am neither left or right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15665 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.