CVN 3.13% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Sell price - Only for those considering it..., page-12

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Well I don't remember reading many company reports that were not bullish so I would not base my trading too much on that! In the short term there is only what the market values CVN at, and for now there do not seem to be many buyers ready to jump in. CVN's share registry is wide open. Given all the sophisticated investors and funds have read about CVN in the news and done their research, and formed their expert opinions. They either value CVN closer to it's present value, or they are following it expecting to get in lower. The first difficulty small cap stocks have in attaining "fair value" is getting exposure, and CVN has had plenty of that now.

I am starting to get a bit disappointed that of all the people reading and posting on CVN no one else is venturing a valuation based on assets and risk or a technical analysis or sorts...

It is worth watching this momentum since my buy in was 20c I don't want to leave it too late if we drift lower I really need to consider a stop loss to try and keep 10k profit from CVN given the dismal month for my gold holdings! I am not seeing any short term bullish technical indicators, although technicals are a bit stuffed by the jump on Pheonix announcement...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $174.8K 1.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1251077 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.